NT$ 49萬 - 100萬
• At least an undergraduate degree or 2-5 years' experience in UI design, such as, mobile app or web interaction design.
• Interest in design for affordability in emerging markets
• Champion of the human-centered design philosophy and practitioner of design process
• Strong English communication and empathetic listening skills
• Familiarity with design and prototyping tools,such as,sketch, Adobe CC...etc.
• Experience in anthropological fieldwork or interviewing methods
• Proven ability to lead diverse stakeholders and users through the experience design process
• Experience designing products or services as part of an agile product development process
When you apply, please submit a portfolio with 3-5 examples of your design work that also includes your thought process in developing the design. Also indicate your role and contribution for each project.
【What Will You Do?】
1. Design holistic digital, service, and systems experiences for Migo’s customers and ensure they have pleasant experience.
2. Ideate, prototype, and rigorously test user interfaces and information architecture using collaborative and iterative design techniques
3. Employ visual design to craft aesthetically pleasing, engaging, and usability-enhancing interfaces
4. Synthesize and communicate design requirements, conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and design rationale
5. Lead and run collaborative, agile design cycles in a fast-paced environment
6. Work with users from different backgrounds and collaborate with cross company teams, including hardware engineering, software development, data analytics, sales, marketing, and field operations
7. Participate in the end-to-end product development process, from CEO-level decision-making to technical implementation
在Migo，你所設計開發的產品，將提供新興國家數百萬名使用者，娛樂以及教育資訊的全新體驗，解決當地網路資源缺乏以及平均所得低，以至於大部分使用者無法體驗高品質影音串流服務的問題 。MigoNet，是我們首先推出的創新方案，將解決世界上因電信服務如3G/4G/5G光纖傳輸不普及而導致內容傳輸費用高昂的問題。MigoNet提供便利通路且可負擔的價格，顧客能輕鬆且不受網路的限制, 將喜愛的電影影集下載至自己的行動裝置。我們目前已在菲律賓營運，並正值擴張之際，將服務擴展至百萬用戶。因此，我們正在尋找才華與熱情兼具的imagineer加入我們這趟冒險旅程 。
Our first innovative solution, MigoNet, addresses the content delivery challenge in part of world where telecom infrastructure i.e. 3G/4G/5G and fiber to home, is not widely available and affordable.
MigoNet enables our customer affordable access to series and movies from their mobile phones without internet connection. We are currently operating in the Philippines and in the process of scaling this service to millions of consumers. We are searching for talented and passionate individuals to join us on this journey.
©Copyright 2015 • PixelTap • Mobile UI/UX Design Professional