NT$ 70萬 - 120萬
1. At least 3 years of industry experience in designing user interface for a variety of platforms including web, desktop and mobile.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills and project management skills.
3. Familiar with Axure, Balsamiq, Microsoft Visio or other prototyping tools.
4. Bachelor/Master degree in HCI, psychology, cognitive science, or computer science.
5. Must be fluent in both written and verbal English.
6. Knowledge of networking protocols and MS business products is a plus.
7. Experience in an agile development process is a plus
1. Understand the business, technology, customer pains and needs
2. Articulate, develop and model the end-to-end user experience.
3. Performs workflow analysis and develop use cases.
4. Develop high level and detailed mockups and prototypes.
5. Collaborate with user experience researcher to conduct user interview and validate design assumption.
6. Document and communicate designs to stakeholders and development teams effectively.
7. Collaborate with UI design team to improve processes and standards.
Trend Micro, a global leader in network antivirus and Internet content security software and services, is looking for experienced & talented user experience designer to join our Taipei R&D Center in Taiwan.
Working at Trend Micro gives you the rare opportunity to enhance your professional capabilities while being able to protect people from the threats brought by ubiquitous malicious software and web sites. Employees at Trend Micro have long term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers.
As a Sr. UX designer, you will work with product managers, regional stakeholders, design team members, software engineers and QA engineers to design highly usable products & services that adhere to Trend Micro's commitment to our customers - deliver cutting-edge security solutions with the best possible user experience.
©Copyright 2015 • PixelTap • Mobile UI/UX Design Professional